Hello my Creatives!
I am working on my spring hat and right now it is just white. I am crocheting different flowers, large and small, to attach to my hat so it will be more… Spring-y!
I found this flower, but wanted to write out the pattern from the chart. Makes it easier for me sometimes!
Materials: DK yarn in blue and navy and a G6/4.00 mm hook
- Ch 8, join, ch 5, (tr, ch 1) x 14. Join
- ch 1, sc 30. FO. Join Blue
- ch 1, (sc 2, ch 6, quadruple crochet x 2, ch 8, sc 2) x 5, join
- ch 1, [(sc, sc in ch 6, cdc, dc 4, tr 4, quadruple crochet, ch 3, join to base of ch 3, in next ch 6 – quadruple crochet, tr 4, dc 4, cdc, sc) sc 2] x 5. FO, join purple
- Start working on hdc (6 sc, 6 dc, ch 2, 6 dc, 6 sc) x 5
- start working in 2nd sc (sc 8, dc 5, ch 3, join to base of ch 3, dc 5, sc 8, long sc to 4th ch of 2nd round) x 5. Join. FO.
Would you like to me write out any other charted patterns?